Friday, July 24, 2015

Negative Mind Chatter

Let's talk about a little thing I like to call, "Negotive mind chatter".

We all have it. And as much as you'd like to think that, you "Really can't do it", or, "Your horrible at your sport", we all have to remember that it's just a story in our heads.

I cannot count on hand how many times I stepped up on the blocks and thought, "I didn't train hard enough" or, "Why do I even try", or even "I should just quit now".
And everytime I repeat to myself, "that's just a story in my head.". I feel like every word is another brick in my backpack. Whenever I hear these words, I imagin them just sweeping off of my shoulders. As my coach has always said, it's all about the mindset.


I'm currently at JO's, I will be posting photos later on.

Sorry for the short post.

Best regards,
-Dolphina


No comments:

Post a Comment